"A day without sunshine is like, you know,
Thanks to Elena Patrice of Websitesgiveback for including me in her list of the 2011 Sunshine Award recipients. I love a good laugh! Elena exudes a happiness that always lifts me up. I admire her vision to support and promote businesses and help all of her readers with her insightful business tips. She's just a lot of fun!
I read a lot of blogs and many of them have already received this award. The ones I've chosen to highlight are ones that may not be well known or get many visitors. But they make me smile. Enjoy.
To accept this award you have to jump through a few happy hoops:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (You can skip this one with me!)
2. Answer 10 questions. ( I think the giver should make up new ones. It could get interesting!)
3. Pass the award on to 10-12 Sunshine-worthy bloggers ( It's hard to keep the list to 10/12!)
Here's the incredibly inspiring list of 10 questions:
1. Favorite color: Today it's green, even though I'm partial to black and white.
2. Favorite animal: Camels because they spit randomly, and giraffes..they're just cool.
3. Favorite number: I cheated: the #8 turned on it's side for "infinity".
4. Favorite drink: hot cocoa from real cocoa, homemade.
5. Facebook or Twitter: depends where I can find you today.
6. My passion: Each of my multiple personalities chose one: ballet, drawing, writing, reading, family history, eating, laughing, gardening, and the ocean.
7. Giving or receiving: Again I cheat: both if it includes hugs and kisses!
8. Favorite day: Today...I managed to wake up alive.
9. Favorite flower: Carnation...or any flower that makes my head spin when I smell it.
10. Favorite food: Just about anything edible that doesn't have sour cream dolloped on top.
Sunshine Worthy (in no particular order)
1. Billy Coffey ( blog )- An inspirational writer I found when I first joined Twitter.
2. Julie Gouche ( blog )- Love her family history-related posts. Julie's just cute!
3. Stan Faryna ( Podcasts, blog ).Mind-blowing and epic! Leader, businessman, gamer and gifted writer.
4. Nisha Varguese ( blog )- A woman who sees a need in the world and fills it. Love her!
5. Aaron Biebert ( blog )- An all-around good guy and great leader in business.
6. Johnathan Bell ( blog )- His mind was imported from another planet! I always laugh when reading him!
7. Christian Hollingsworth ( blog )- A truly dedicated young man who's going places with business and music. Watch for his album!
8. Peter Kevin Connell ( blog )- Peter's Heritage History blog is just funny!
9. Shelley Lundquist ( blog )- Shelley has a calm, grounded spirit!
10. Yomar Lopez ( NJAB, blog )- Yomar is fun! Love his energy!
11. Palmoilfreesoap ( blog )- New Zealand home-based business. They have goats! I have no idea how I found them on Twitter. But they are doing good things with their passion!
12. Jane Furey ( Ezine )- My favorite friend from Australia whose blog for and about women (and now men contribute, too) is the classiest. I love her sense of humor!
13. Alice Pyne ( blog ) She has a bucket List and wants to trend on Twitter. A real sweetheart!
There you have it! Now go have a good day.